The advertiser is the publisher of this site.
The hosting is provided by : NFrance
Head office : 9 rue Ritay 31000 Toulouse
SAS with a capital of 200 164
President : Jean Planet
Siret 425 052 941 00019 – NAF 6311Z
Intracommunity VAT : FR36 425 052 941
CNIL registration number : 1014998
Phone number : 05 34 45 55 00
Information about your rights to protect your personal data
Our commitment to protect your personal data
So that you can browse our site with complete peace of mind, we explain how we collect, process and use your personal data to provide you with new services on a daily basis, while respecting your rights.
We protect your privacy by ensuring the protection, confidentiality, non-alteration, availability and security of the personal data you entrust to us on all our communication channels.
We take all the necessary measures in order to :
Afin que vous puissiez naviguer sur notre site en toute sérénité, nous vous expliquons comment nous collectons, traitons et utilisons vos données personnelles pour vous apporter de nouveaux services au quotidien, dans le respect de vos droits.
Nous protégeons votre vie privée en assurant la protection, la confidentialité, la non-altération, la disponibilité et la sécurité des données personnelles que vous nous confiez sur tous nos canaux de communication.
Nous prenons toutes les mesures nécessaires pour :
1.1 When do we collect your personal data?
Your personal data may be collected when:
1.2 What personal information do we collect?
We collect the information you provide us as part of your request
- during the management of your request sent via the contact form
The information whose collection is strictly necessary to provide you with a service is indicated by an asterisk and generally concerns your name, first name, postal address, e-mail address, landline or mobile telephone number, and the information you provide in the message field.
In accordance with the law, we do not collect data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, genetic personal data, biometric personal data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, personal data concerning health or personal data concerning the sex life or sexual orientation of a natural person.
These particular categories of personal data are never collected or processed by a third party, except in the case of a public service delegation.
How do we use your data?
We handle your personal information in a transparent and secure manner. Your personal information is collected for the purposes detailed below.
2.1 Managing our obligations to our customers
Communication with you
We collect and store your personal information to communicate with you about your requests.
Legal or regulatory requirements
We may be required to disclose your personal information in response to legitimate requests from public authorities, including national security, anti-fraud or law enforcement requirements.
In all other cases, you will be notified of the processing that YUMI Studio plans to do.
2.2 Who are the recipients of your personal data?
We ensure that only authorized persons within YUMI Studio can access your personal data when such access is necessary for the performance of our activities.
Our service providers can also be recipients of personal data strictly necessary to the realization of the services that we will have entrusted to them.
2.3 Where is your personal data stored?
The data is stored in compliance with French and European legislation.
The duration of data storage respects the recommendations of the CNIL and/or legal obligations.
2.4 Cookie management
When you visit our website, we may, if you agree, place cookies on your computer, using your browser. During their period of validity or recording, cookies allow us to identify your computer during your next visits.
Some cookies are essential to the navigation on our site, in particular for the good execution of the process of order, their deletion can involve difficulties. Only the Issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained in this cookie.
You can, at any time, simply and free of charge, choose to accept or not the recording of cookies on your computer. You can configure your browser software as you wish, so that cookies are accepted and saved on your computer or, on the contrary, so that they are refused.
You can configure your browser in such a way that :
- Acceptance or refusal to be proposed to you punctually, before a cookie is likely to be recorded;
- To systematically refuse the recording of cookies on your computer
If you choose to refuse the recording of cookies in your computer or if you delete those recorded there, we decline all responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the cookies necessary to their functioning and that you would have refused or deleted.
How do you exercise your choices, depending on the browser you use?
The configuration of each software is different. It is generally described in the help menu of your browser. We invite you to read it. You will then be able to know how to modify your wishes in terms of cookies.
How to exercise your rights?
In order to allow you to control our use of your personal data, the law grants you the following rights
- your right to object to our processing of your personal data;
- your right to be informed about our uses of your personal data; this is the purpose of this document;
- your right to access your personal data that we process;
- the right to rectify it;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to portability of your data;
- the right to restriction of processing;
- the right to define directives regarding the retention, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death.
You can exercise your rights:
- by e-mail, accompanied by a copy of any identification document: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to know more about the content of these rights, please contact us at the above-mentioned addresses.
We will provide you with our answers to your requests as soon as possible and in any case within one month of receiving your requests.
Collect” means to collect personal data. This collection can be done, in particular, by means of questionnaires or online forms;
Consent” means any free, specific, informed and unequivocal expression of will by which you agree, by a declaration or a clear positive act, that personal data concerning you may be processed;
Personal data” or “personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;
Â” Rights protecting your personal data Â” : means all the fundamental rights as described in the European regulation, concerning :
- the right to information ;
- the right of access ;
- the right of rectification;
- the right to erasure or the right to be forgotten;
- the right to portability ;
- the right to object;
- the right to limitation of processing;
- the right to define directives relating to the conservation, erasure and communication of personal data after his or her death. Limitation of processing” means the marking of retained personal data with a view to limiting its future processing; Minimization” combined with “data minimization” refers to a limitation on the collection or use of information; Profiling” means “any form of automated processing of personal data consisting in using such personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyze or predict elements relating to the job performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movements of that natural person”; â€œProcessorâ€ is the person or organization that, alone or jointly, determines the purposes and manner of processing your Personal Data; â€œThird Partyâ€ refers to any person other than YUMI Beauty and yourself;
Â “Processing of Personal DataÂ” means any operation or group of operations applied to your data, regardless of the online service medium in question and the process used.